Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hearing Loss during the holidays

How frustrating would it be for grandma not to #hear her grandaughter the first time she decorates a christmas tree?  Moments like these happen only once.  For some reason we accept our #hearing loss for years before we act on it.  Would we go years without seeing before buying glasses?  Off course not.  Advances in #hearingaidtechnology have made it so that we can give patients the enjoyment that comes from hearing and being involved in family gatherings.  For more information stay tuned or go to www.hearingwithclarity.com.  There you'll find links to all my information.  I hope you have a great holiday season filled with love and laughter. 

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing nicer than hearing "I love you Grandma!" Recently I lost all my hearing in my left ear. I was fitted for a Phonak CROS hearing transmitter by Dr. Marquardt. It works wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete