Monday, June 27, 2016

Giving Thanks For The People Around Me

July is a pretty important month at Clarity Hearing.  Exciting things seem to happen to us in July so today I wanted to take a moment and give thanks.

1.  Krissy, Our amazing office manager came to work in July 4 years ago.  I could list all the things she does at the office, but the list would be incredibly long.  I am thankful every day that she has hung in there with me.
2.  Dr. Jamie Hawkins.  Dr. Hawkins joined me one year ago and has been a blessing.  She's done an outstanding job keeping the office going when I couldn't be there.  She's been a wonderful addition.

Both Krissy and Dr. Jamie are great people, always trying to do the right thing for the patients they come in contact with.    We aren't perfect, but we try every day to get it right.  I'm blessed to be surrounded by people who share that vision.



No comments:

Post a Comment